Estimated Duration: 3 Hours
Date: 25th September – 6th October
Difficulty: Basic to Intermediate
Prizes: Top performing participants will have the opportunity to interview for the Content Writer role at various partner employers
- SourceFuse Technologies, Noida
- Synapse India, Noida
- Emporium Digital, Noida
- Mindscroll, Gurgaon
Top performers would get the following rewards along with the opportunity to get interviewed with our partner employers:
1st Winner: Rs 10,000/- cash
2nd Winner: Rs 7,500/- cash
3rd Winner: Rs 5,000/- cash
Problem Statements will be emailed to participants upon registration.About The Challenge:
This challenge will test your ability to research a topic,identify relevant keywords and write a high quality post.Who Should Register?
Content Writers with 1 – 5 years of experienceHow Does It Work?
- Register for the Challenge.
- You will receive an email containing the Challenge details.
- Once you’ve submitted your response to the Challenge questions, it will be reviewed by the mentor.
- Within one week of the challenge deadline, each candidate will receive a report scoring them on Core Competencies and Key Skills which are being tested in the challenge.
- The top submissions for this challenge will receive exciting prizes as well as an opportunity to interview at our various partner Employers.
- For any queries, you can directly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8130409834
Sunanth Pavithran – Having worked in a number of industries, Sunanth has expertise in both digital content marketing and writing, as well as product marketing. Sunanth has worked at brands like ICICI Prudential and Metric Fox. Currently he is working as Content Marketing Manager at MoEngage Inc. You can find out more about him here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winners will be selected on the basis of points scored as per the evaluation criteria.
- If two or more winners score an equivalent number of points, the assigned mentor will select the winner as per their understanding of which response has met the objective of the challenge more effectively.
- Digifynd will make the prize payments in the form of cheque or bank transfer or any form which is mutually agreeable to both DIgifynd and the prize winner.
- Digifynd reserves the right to disqualify any participant if they are suspected of using unfair means to gain an advantage.
- Digifynd reserves the right to modify the challenge and it’s associated rules without any prior notice.