Get noticed by premium employers and take your career to the next level
Test your knowledge when you compete with thousands of professionals
Industry Experts review every response and provide you with detailed feedback to help you learn new concepts and best practices
Theme: Digital Marketing Specialists
Estimated Duration: 3 hours
Date: 13th November – 23rd November
- Opportunity to interview with partner employers.
- Mi Bands, Amazon Vouchers, and other exciting prizes.
Problem Statements will be emailed to participants upon registration.
This challenge will test your:
- Ability to analyze the best practices for executive the winning digital marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of analytics and insightful marketing.
- Creative thinking abilities and execution.
- Organic & Paid media skills
Who Should Register?
Looking to transition from business development to Digital marketing with 2 – 5 years of experience.
How Does It Work?
- Register for the Challenge.
- You will receive an email containing the Challenge details.
- Once you’ve submitted your response to the Challenge questions, it will be reviewed by the mentor.
- Within one week of the challenge deadline, each candidate will receive a report scoring them on Core Competencies and Key Skills which are being tested in the challenge.
- The top submissions for this challenge will receive exciting prizes as well as an opportunity to interview with multiple partner employers.
Parth Desai- (Sr. Manager Digital Marketing at Pidilite Industries Limited). You can know more about his profile here.
To stay updated with the latest opportunities, join our Whatsapp community here.
For any queries, you can directly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8130409834
Who should participate?
Anybody working in the Digital Marketing industry or wants to get into this domain can participate in these hackathons.
Is it really free?
Yes. There is no charge to participate in Digifynd hackathons – it is completely free!
How do I participate?
Once you have registered for the challenge, you will receive an email from email@example.com containing the assignment.
How to submit your responses?
You will need to submit your assignment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com prior to the submission deadline. The assignment must be in Word, Powerpoint or PDF format.
How are the assignments evaluated?
Every assignment is reviewed by our panel of Evaluators who are experts
in their respective fields.
The assignments are graded on a number of factors such as how thoughtful and creative your responses are, and how effectively you are achieving the given objective.
Will this help me in my job search?
Yes! – Companies ask for similar assignments when hiring for digital
When you perform well on your assignments, your details is shared with our employment partners for open positions that match your profile.
My query is still not answered?
You can contact us here.
Registrations for this challenge are closed now.