Estimated Duration: 3 hours
Date: 15th October – 29th October
- Opportunity to interview with partner employers.
- Mi Bands, Amazon Vouchers, and other exciting prizes
Problem Statements will be emailed to participants upon registration.
This challenge will test your:
- Ability to analyze the best practices for E-commerce selling
- Understanding of Digital Marketing techniques for E-commerce platforms
- Creative thinking abilities and execution
Who Should Register?
E-commerce Marketers & Freelancers with 2 – 5 years of experience.
How Does It Work?
- Register for the Challenge.
- You will receive an email containing the Challenge details.
- Once you’ve submitted your response to the Challenge questions, it will be reviewed by the mentor.
- Within one week of the challenge deadline, each candidate will receive a report scoring them on Core Competencies and Key Skills which are being tested in the challenge.
- The top submissions for this challenge will receive exciting prizes as well as an opportunity to interview with multiple partner employers.
Ankit Shard – Having previously worked at companies like Cheil India and GroupM, Ankit is now a Digital Marketing Specialist at Philips where he conducts extensive planning and development for future campaigns, resulting in greater customer engagement. You can know more about his profile here.