Theme: SEO Content Writing
Estimated Duration: 3 hours
Date: 28th October – 10th November
- Opportunity to interview with partner employers.
- Mi Bands, Amazon Vouchers, and other exciting prizes.
Problem Statements will be emailed to participants upon registration.
This challenge will test your:
- Ability to analyze the best practices for writing SEO friendly content.
- Understanding of Content Management & Marketing Strategies.
- Creative thinking abilities and execution.
Who Should Register?
Content Writers & Freelancers with 2 – 5 years of experience.
How Does It Work?
- Register for the Challenge.
- You will receive an email containing the Challenge details.
- Once you’ve submitted your response to the Challenge questions, it will be reviewed by the mentor.
- Within one week of the challenge deadline, each candidate will receive a report scoring them on Core Competencies and Key Skills which are being tested in the challenge.
- The top submissions for this challenge will receive exciting prizes as well as an opportunity to interview with multiple partner employers.
Ashna Arif – Having previously worked at companies like Ruckus Advertising & Events Pvt Ltd and Moneky Business India, Ashna is now a Senior Copywriter at Dentsu Aegis Network where she conducts extensive planning and development for future campaigns, resulting in greater customer engagement. You can know more about her profile here.
To stay updated with the latest opportunities, join our Whatsapp community here.
For any queries, you can directly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8130409834
Registrations for this challenge are closed now.