Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|CTC:||₹ 3-6 Lacs per annum|
|Experience:||1 - 5 years|
Job Description :
Note : While applying ensure to upload an updated resume and portfolio.
We are looking for a gifted Motion Graphics Designer, who can create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients.
- Adobe After Effects
- At least 1 years motion graphic design experience including video production design & animation
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills