Pune, Maharashtra, India
|CTC:||₹ 7.2-10.8 Lacs per annum|
|Experience:||4 - 8 years|
Designation : Team Lead - Account Management
Department : Marketing
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/MBA Marketing
Job Location : Pune
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India.The company's ethos are built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered'?, an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology. With offices in India's leading metropolitan cities, Amura is the one of the fastest-growing marketing technology firms in India with a 200+ member team. It boasts of a young, vibrant team and a great work-culture with the opportunity to ideate, create and grow. Led by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, Amura is now poised to become a global name in digital marketing, disruptive technology solutions as well as marketing & sales automation.Connect with us to be a part of Team Amura and the ever-changing, exciting digital world.
Role within the organisation:
The position is responsible for Account Strategy & Execution, Client Servicing and Team Management for multiple client projects. Leading a team of client servicing executives and ensuring work is managed efficiently across all teams and collaborating with teams (both internal and external) to ensure on-time delivery. This role involves working across multiple platforms to drive engagement and positive customer behavior.
1. Develop marketing strategies for Amura's clients; ideate & execute new marketing concepts.
2. Responsible for managing client expectations on all aspects of digital marketing being the primary point of contact.
3. Interact with multiple clients to understand their brief,discuss solutions and to regularly update them on the progress of various activities.
4. Actively engage with clients as well as internal teams on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to align with tasks and overall direction ,seek inputs/feedback/approvals.
1. Create monthly/weekly status and activity reports being sent to the client.Preparing monthly and quarterly reports of all activities executed by the team to submit
2. Competitor analysis.Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
3. Planning & prioritizing the team’s work. Preparing daily task lists for all members of the team
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Should have preferably been involved in Client Servicing,Strategy,and Execution - All three.
2. Digital Marketing experience of 4+ years
3. Preferred work in an agency with Project management experience
4. Team player - Managed/Worked with a team of 3-4 team members
5. Excellent communicator and relationship builder
6. Dynamic: Strong decision-making and prioritization ability.
7. Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
8. Sense of data: Ability to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
9. Accountability: High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver projects.
10. Problem-solving: Good in problem-solving and ability to bring in new ideas and drive product agenda from scratch